401 E. North St.
Georgetown, Ohio 45121
Toll Free: 877-378-6314
Local: 937-378-6314
J. Kelly Heslar, Owner
About Us


The Georgetwon Marble and Granite Co. was established in 1908 by Edgar H. Kenndy. In 1936 his son-in-law Earl E. Heslar joined the business and gained ownership of the business in 1947. In 1973, Earl was joined by his son James E. Heslar. Jim acquired ownership in 1976. In 2004 Jim's son J. Kelly Heslar joined the business. J. Kelly Heslar purchased the business from his father, James E. Heslar, in April 2015. We are now in our fourth generation of furnishing memorials of beauty and distinction to Southwest Ohio and Northen Kentucky.



Home | About Us | Services | Affiliations | Fundraising | Contact Us